- Well rounded person that proactively communicates well across different teams and principles.
- Great sense of time! Excellent time management skills.
- Good or basic understanding of the art and game development flow.
- Understanding of project management workflow and pipeline.
- Great planner with well organisational skills.
- Software knowledge: Excel, Words, Power Point, Slack, Click Up and all.
- Spoken & written languages: English, Mandarin.
- To work with the team on milestones planning and ensuring we hit them!
- To help facilitate the meetings, track team schedules.
- To support the team in everything they need to do things smoothly.
- Help to remove possible blockers during development processes.
- Sync up different teams to communicate progress daily.
- Communicates with clients on project deadlines and more whenever required.
Required Application Materials
- Show reel that showcases your best works ( if you have any ).
- Cover letter – Explain why you want to work in the Game and Animation Industry, and what you can bring to our studio beyond your skill set.
- Find out our ITENO Facebook page, tell us what was the post on 19/8/2020.