We are looking for an enthusiastic, talented and passionate 3D Modelling Artist to join our team. This position will need an above average understanding of current and emerging 3D modelling trends to create visually striking characters or environment. You will be responsible in creating models for both game and 3D animated projects.
Both senior and junior levels of 3D modelling artists are welcome to apply for the role!
- Great understanding of forms and structures when creating models
- Software experience – Blender3D or any 3D software
- Highly motivated, resourceful and organized
- Good understanding with asset creation workflows and pipelines.
- Great understanding of game engines and game development process.
- Able to work on tasks with clear direction, with and without supervision
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work based on feedback/critiques
- Excellent communication skills, and a great team-player attitude
- Versatile across different art styles and genres.
- Create both stylized and realistic characters for games
- Create high quality 3D models, shaders and texture maps
- Work with Concept Artists, Leads and Directors to create exceptional AAA models
- Work as a team player to ensure the art assets quality match the vision for the game’s direction.
- Collaborate with the team to create a model that meets the needs of the project
- Work within given timelines
Nice to have
- Game Engine Experience – Unity or Unreal Engine
- Strong foundation in the traditional arts, including but not limited to figure drawing, landscape painting
- Understanding of agile development methodology
- Gamer who plays a variety of game genres
Required Application Materials
- Show reel that showcases your best works ( if you have any ).
- Visit our ITENO Facebook page, tell us what was the post on 7/11/2020 in your email.
- Cover letter – Explain why you want to work in the Game and Animation Industry, and what you can bring to our studio beyond your skill set.