We’re looking to work with passionate 3D Modelers who sculpt and model even during their free time. Those who love art as a whole, who love to explore many different art styles when comes to art creation, such as AAA realistic, stylized models, and cel-shaded low poly models.
We love to work with people who are optimistic and encouraging. Though sometimes heated discussion is unavoidable, we know it is just for the project and nothing personal.
If you enjoy studio activities, such as game day, art challenges, hotpot night and more, Why Knot is the right place for you! We are a bunch of people who are passionate about life!
- Create stylized and realistic 3D art (organic and hard surface)
- Work within a professional timeline with excellent product owner satisfaction
- Ensure the art assets’ quality matches the vision for the project direction
- Collaborate as an encouraging team player instead of individualistic
- Great understanding of forms, color and structures when creating models
- Software experience – Blender 3D or any 3D software
- Real-world understanding of proportion, depth, scale and physical space
- Able to work on tasks with clear direction, with and without supervision
- Ability to provide constructive feedback and solutions
- Actively communicate, and have a great team-player attitude
- Versatile across different art styles and genres